Thin-Flex is one of Arrowhead Athletics' signature adhesive stretch tapes. Thin-Flex has found extremely broad use at the professional, collegiate and personal level in pursuits that range from football to basketball, to crossfit and combat sports.
Thin Flex has an extremely low profile (hence "Thin"!), and nearly disappears when applied under clothing. It provides strong support, tears easily, and stands up well to wear and stress. Thin Flex also tears well lengthwise - meaning you can use this tape as 2 inch (whole) or 1 inch (torn lengthwise) strips.
Thin Flex Elastic Stretch Tape Kinesio type fabric for Sports Medicine Taping Applications
- Two principal indications for taping: prevention and rehabilitation.
- Prevention: Taping normal or injured tissue for practice and games to help keep a recreational or occupational athlete safe from injury or to protect from potential or further injury with early return to activity.
- Rehabilitation: Tape may be applied to speed the process of return to activity and protect the area during early return; tape may also be applied to modify the activity of a joint to allow for joint retraining during rehabilitation.
Thin Flex similar to Kinesio taping but offers stability and motion control for the patient or athlete
- This technique is used to facilitate healing and provide stability and support without restricting motion
- Thin Flex tape has the elastic stretch properties of being both strong, joint conforming and flexible. This tape is applied in a specific pattern depending on the area being protected. The user, trainer or medical professional determines the correct amounts of stretch for adequate compression depending on the injury and rehabilitative goals. Thin Flex is used in a variety of joint applications to support injured muscles and joints, but also to relieve pain by lifting the skin and allowing blood to flow more freely to the injured area
Case options are:
- 1" x 7.5 yards long, with 48 rolls per case
- 2" x 7.5 yards long, with 24 rolls per case
- 3" x 7.5 yards long, with 16 rolls per case
Made with pride in the USA
Not made with natural rubber latex.